Monday, May 30, 2011

Healthified Strawberry Shortcake Muffins

This dessert was fabulous! Strawberry Shortcake is one of my favorite desserts and I love that this recipe is healthy! I got this recipe from a website and followed the directions exactly, so I will just post the link here. The only difference is that I poured my batter into a muffin tin instead of a pan. I like making desserts as muffins (if possible) because it is very helpful for portion control! The picture isn't that great because I wanted to try the dessert so bad, I did not give it enough time to cool down, so the toppings kept slipping off. I also used my camera phone. We finished the last of the Strawberry Shortcake Muffins last night and poured a little bit of chocolate syrup over it...and it tasted even better! Link here to get the recipe for Strawberry Shortcake Squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment