Monday, May 16, 2011

Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins

These muffins are amazing! The only downside is that you have to soak the oats in milk for an hour before you start making them...other than that, the recipe is so easy. I have tried multiple healthy muffin recipes and this one is by far the best I have found. The muffins are so filling, they are perfect for a snack, before a workout, or a breakfast. They are a bit bland...they taste a lot like bran muffins (which I love) but some people may not. Next time I make them, I think I'm going to mash up a banana or two and add it to the batter. Here is a link to where I got the recipe from because I do not want to take credit for it Recipe for Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins. If you follow the directions then each muffin is under 100 calories and 1 gram of fat! Be sure to read the reviews for the muffins because you may get some ideas (like using Splenda instead of sugar, adding bananas, etc). Hope you like them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment