Monday, May 16, 2011

UPDATE!

Since I started this blog I have lost 6 pounds by eating pretty much everything I post on here! I'm not just eating healthy, also doing light cardio and strength training. I signed my boyfriend and myself up for a fitness bootcamp that we are doing at 6am this upcoming Thursday, and I am scared out of my mind that I am going to get my butt kicked! I went out the other night and squeezed myself into a size 6 (my thin jeans) so I was excited about that. If you come across this recipe blog, it's not just for people who are counting calories or trying to lose weight. The recipes taste really good and are healthy. Too many people today do not eat balanced meals. I have been a bit behind on getting my recipes up here...there are some really good ones that I have yet to post, so be on the look out!

     Me in my SIZE 6 Jeans :-)      
As you can see these "healthy" recipes are not causing my boyfriend to lose any weight. They are great to eat if you are trying to bulk up too!

No comments:

Post a Comment