Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cappuccino Frost

At the top of my blog I tell people to click on the advertisements because they are there for a reason! A link for Eagle Brand Condensed Milk Recipes appeared one day. I went to the website and found some really simple drink/smoothie/dessert recipes. i also got a coupon...buy one can and get the other free! This Cappuccino Frost was so good. It's summer time, I don't want to drink a cup of HOT coffee when it's 80 degrees outside! And if you go to Starbucks who knows how many calories or fat are in your beverages. This one only has 275 calories and 0 grams of fat! If you don't have a blender, you can't make this recipe...sorry :-(


Makes 4-5 servings depending on what size glass you use. I chose a small one since I'm calorie counting.

1 can Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/2 cup cold water
2 Tbsp Instant Coffee (I have a little container of instant coffee mixed with cinnamon, so I used that instead of plain coffee)
7 cubes of ice (or as many as it takes to make the drink chilled)
Fat Free Whipped Cream (optional)

Directions:

Combine water, coffee crystals and sweetened condensed milk in blender until crystals are dissolved. Add ice cubes. Cover and blend until smooth and frothy.

Garnish with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.

It can't get much easier than that y'all. I think it knocks Starbucks out of the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment