Monday, May 9, 2011

Mocha Coolers (Cooking for 2)

I'm on a mission to try every cold coffee drink there is because I love coffee, but I don't want to drink hot coffee in the summer. These Mocha Coolers were great. My boyfriend drinks coffee like crazy and chugged this drink down. So, if you like coffee, you will love this drink! Whenever I make a smoothie/iced drink I'm not going to post my own photo of it. Who wants to see a brown drink in a plain glass?? This picture is much cooler then the one I would've taken :-)


 Makes 2 servings - filled 2 tall glasses

1 Banana (cut into chunks)
2 cups light Chocolate Soy Milk (I'm thinking you could use skim milk and chocolate syrup to make your own chocolate milk if you don't want to go out and buy chocolate soy milk...I bought it because I knew I would be making this drink A LOT)
2 Tbs instant coffee (I put in 3 because I like strong coffee)
5 ice cubes

Blend it all together and serve.

Nutritional Information
1 Serving: Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 15); Total Fat 1 1/2g (Saturated Fat 1/2g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 180mg; Total Carbohydrate 26g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 18g); Protein 8Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 8%; Calcium 30%; Iron 10Exchanges: 1 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 1 Skim Milk; 0 Vegetable Carbohydrate Choices: 2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment