Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Crispy Buffalo Chicken Sandwich

I made this for my boyfriend and I the other night. It was amazing! I didn't get a chance to take a photo of it :(


Ingredients


    6- 4 ounce boneless skinless chicken breast 
    1/4 cup chopped celery 
    1-package low cal whole wheat buns(Publix have only 80 cal. each) 
    6 tsp. hot sauce or wing sauce (I used wing sauce) 
    1 tbsp. smart balance light margarine
    1/2 cup bread crumbs 
    3/4 cup blue cheese dressing (low fat)

Directions

Preheat oven to 350
Rinse chicken,coat with bread crumbs, place on baking sheet and bake until no longer pink in center(about 20 min.)
Meanwhile stir chopped celery into dressing.
place hot sauce and smart balance into a  bowl and heat until margarine is melted.Stir and set aside.
 When chicken is done brush with hot sauce mixture,place on bun and top with dressing.

*makes 6 sandwiches...clearly I only had 1

Nutritional Info
  • Servings Per Recipe: 6
  • Amount Per Serving
  • Calories: 269.2
  • Total Fat: 4.9 g
  • Cholesterol: 55.0 mg
  • Sodium: 969.3 mg
  • Total Carbs: 27.7 g
  • Dietary Fiber: 4.4 g
  • Protein: 30.3 g



     

No comments:

Post a Comment