Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Chocolate Cake In A Cup

I love love love this recipe. It's so easy and fast and satisfies your sweet tooth. When I make this, I usually use a coffee mug. For the purpose of this blog I used a clear glass so you could see what the cake looks like. It's not the prettiest food in the world, but it sure does taste good!








Ingredients:
A coffee mug
2 tbs self rising flour
2 tbs cocoa powder
1 1/2 tbs sugar
2 tbs 2% milk (you can use any kind but skim)
1 tbs water
A dash of salt.

Directions
Coat the coffee mug with baking spray.
Mix all the ingredients very well in the cup. Add more milk if substance isn't that of regular cake batter.
Microwave for 35 seconds...that's it!
*I like to put fat free cool whip on mine. Fat free vanilla ice cream would be good as well.With or without a topping it's still good.

1.5 grams of fat/160 calories.  <---- CAN'T BEAT THAT

No comments:

Post a Comment