Sunday, June 10, 2012

I'M BACK!!!!!

Wow a lot has changed since I last blogged a recipe. I have lost a dramatic amount of weight - mainly due to medication I am having to take for a medical condition. In fact, I can eat/drink whatever I want and not gain weight. This is both a blessing and a curse as I prefer to have curves and the initial dramatic weight loss (which has stabalized) created numerous other health problems, thankfully all of which are under control. I am now 5'8 and 110 pounds.

 I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I believe I have discussed it before in some of my other blogs. I have been experiencing the worst flare up ever since I was initially diagnosed as a freshman in college. This particular flare started in November and is still ongoing. In addition to posting new recipes, I also plan on posting exercise regimens that I plan on doing to help build muscle. These will not be your average exercises because due to my medical condition I am physically limited in what I can do.

My new approach to exercise may be helpful in addition to my recipes if you are trying to lose weight or just improve your health. I have been so busy with life I have stopped cooking...until now. I plan on cooking more in order to be thin and HEALTHY. Before, my goal was to lose weight and not eat bland food...now my goal is to either maintain my current weight (or even put on a few pounds) while still cooking healthy recipes that do not taste like diet food. I won't be posting as many recipes as I did before, but stay tuned as I plan to add as many recipes as I can.

Below are some current photos of me. And for those of you that have been reading my blog, I am now engaged to the same wonderful man from my previous blog entries. Our one year anniversary of our engagement will be tomorrow....which is also my 29th birthday :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment