Sunday, June 5, 2011

Grilled Chicken Greek Wrap

I eat this wrap at least twice a week for lunch. It super easy to make and so good. You can either use grilled chicken (I use the cheap, frozen chicken when I make these) or sliced turkey or chicken.


Ingredients:

1 tortilla or flatbread (I like the spinach tortilla wraps)
1 Tbsp low fat sour cream
Dill Weed (add as much as you want)
Diced Red Onion
Grilled Chicken (sliced into thin pieces)
Feta Cheese (I just sprinkle a little over mine - I like the garlic and herb flavored feta)

Directions:

Cook chicken in skillet over medium heat. When chicken is done, cut into thin strips.
Spread sour cream on tortilla.
Sprinkle dill over sour cream.
Throw in some diced red onion.
Place chicken strips on tortilla.
Sprinkle feta cheese on top and wrap it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment