Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Soy Protein Smoothie

Since I spent almost a year working at Smoothie King for almost a year as a teenager, I consider myself somewhat of a pro at making smoothies. My fiance makes protein shakes/smoothies and uses whey protein...but I don't like the taste or consistency of the smoothie when you add whey protein to it. Instead, I use soy protein powder that has 20 vitamins and minerals...made by Genisoy. I didn't take a photo of my smoothie - it's not very attractive, but it tastes so good and is perfect for a snack or before/after working out!

1 cup Chocolate Soy Milk
1 banana - sliced
1 Tbsp Reduced Fat Peanut Butter
3 Tbsp soy protein powder
5-6 ice cubes

Put all the ingredients and blend together. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment